Reviewer GuidelinesPeer Review Process
We follow double blinded peer review process. In this process the author's names and affiliations will not be exposed to Editors or Reviewers and authors are also kept blinded from Reviewer information.Responsibilities
After receiving manuscript from Editorial Board Member/ Editorial Office, Reviewer should respond whether he is considering to review the manuscript or not in a couple of days, based on his expertise. After accepting the manuscript, reviewer should provide his decisions as below after completing peer review process to editorial office.
- Accepted – If the manuscript is completely relevant and well written
- Rejected – If the manuscript is irrelevant
- Need Revision – If any minor corrections to be done for manuscript
- Reviewer should be transparent and not be biased in his decision.
- Reviewer should provide his decision within the specified timeline 10 days after accepting the manuscript.
- Reviewer should respect the confidentiality of the information of manuscript till it gets published.
- Final decision in accepting/ rejecting of the manuscript is solely decided by Chief-Editor of the journal.
- For any conflicts with manuscript/ authors/ editors he/she should contact editorial office.
- We welcome reviewer’s suggestions to develop the journal.